Saturday, May 03, 2008

Hallelujah!

The chickens are finally out of the house! Yay!
The weather finally decided to give us a break and Clint was able to get the coop finished. Can I just say how much I love my man and how proud of him I am. I found a picture of a mini barn and told him I wanted to have a coop like that and he built it all out of his head! I am sooooo blessed to have a man that can do such great things!
I know it's a little over the top for a coop, but we both had some side jobs and paid cash for the whole project! I'm fairly certain it's the cutest coop in the town.... er state.... maybe even country! :)
Here's a slide show of the "barn" raising, and how much our chickens have grown.
Now if only I could tell how many roosters/hens we have! UGH!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to love getting eggs from that hen house. Good job Clint!!!
Love you guys,
Kelley

Alecia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alecia said...

Ummm....that chicken coop is nicer than your house. Holy (chicken) Crap!

That is a sweet - and I mean SWEET chicken coop. It's the nicest one I've ever seen. I'm not kidding. It's wonderful. And it's crazy, because as glorious as that coop is, I still don't want chickens.

Unknown said...

It's absolutely beautiful. You guys did a wonderful job! Can't wait to hopefully come visit....