Friday, August 08, 2008

Comic Relief

I have often stated that God gave me Abby as my comic relief. I have three great kids. Each and every one of them have very different personalities, but by golly they are all stubborn. When I was pregnant with Abby I prayed that God would give me a quiet little bookworm....um...yeah, not so much! She is definately the one that can prattle on, and on, and on, and on... you get my drift.
On the flip side she comes up with the funniest comments, and the quirkiest ideas. I gaurentee that if you ask her a question about something, she will be able to "come up" with an answer.
Well the other day the kids were getting their swim suits on to go swiming at Grandma's house. I was in my room finishing up editing a photo session when she comes in...dressed like this... and says..."Mommy, who do I look like?"


After laughing hysterically I said, "I don't know, who do you look like?"
She replies, "I'm ROCK STAR Mommy!"

Now I PROMISE I have NEVER ran around the house with my swimsuit rolled down, my boulder holder around my neck and upside-down, with head phones on!!!!!

Let's just be gald that "Rock Star Mommy" Barbie is not coming soon to a store near you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do see some resemblance to Brittney!Oops!!
Love you,Kelley

Anonymous said...

I don't know, Jen. Kids follow example. Are you sure she hasn't seen this around? Maybe it wsa Alecia on her last visit! Or, maybe, Clint? Hee Hee.
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Jenna...This photo is priceless!!! So funny. Are you gonna save it for 'blackmail' one day? (ha!) too cute!!!!!

caleb and sarah turner said...

that is freakin hillarious! that is deffinitely one for clint to pull out when she tries to bring a boy home when she's like 16... ha ha