Friday, January 23, 2009

Hub-a-licious


I am so blessed to have a wonderful hubby! Sometimes Clint and I can totally get on each others nerves. Those times are rare, but they occur nonetheless. This week has kinda been like that. I will take the majority of the blame and admit, I've just been plain cranky. He topped it off by not noticing I got my hair cut, (it wasn't just a trim)! I gotta be honest though, my husband is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. He truly is so good to me, and he is my very bestest friend. I would be lost without him. Here's a couple of things I love about him, just to name a few:
1. When I am sick he totally takes care of everything.
2. He brings me coffee in bed EVERY morning.
3. He never fails to thank me for dinner.
4. I LOVE the way he makes the kids laugh.
5. His smell. It's a combination of his deodorant, and just him. And I love it! Sometimes after he leaves for work, I will move to his side of the bed, b/c it smells like him. (I know, I know, too much information. It's my blog. Don't like it, don't read it!)
6. His voice. 'nuf said.
7. He never ends a conversation with me w/o saying "I love you." If something ever suddenly happened to either us, I guarantee our last words to each other would be "I love you".
8. His eyes. The color of his eyes are gorgeous, and unique. But what I love the most is the what I see in them when he looks at me. I think that might be the one thing that told me he was The one.
9. His sense of humor. People either love it, or hate it. I for one find him hilarious.
10. He's mine all mine. I loved him long before we were ever "together". But it's so much sweeter now that he's my hubalicious hubby!
Next month we celebrate our 10 year anniversary. I am so blessed.

3 comments:

Alecia said...

Uh, Jen? You got just a little dab of brown right on the very tip of your nose.

Anonymous said...

I didn't have to read it.....cause Ona read your romantic letter to all of us! Keep loving Clint and soon it will be 28 years like us!!
Love you,
Kelley

Kristi said...

That was sweet!! I think maybe for Valentines Day I will write something like this... :) My anniversary is in Nov, and it will be 10 years for us too!