Thursday, April 02, 2009

Please Pray For Abby

Today we head to Salt Lake with Abigail to see the pediatric opthamalogist. We are going to have a routine exam today, with the intention of running some test tomorrow morning. Abby will most likely need to be completely sedated for this test....and that just makes me feel really yucky! I know she will be fine, I just hate to see her go through the whole iv thing. Please pray for us that all goes well and that we will finally come home with some answers! We are fully aware that regardless of what they discover, there is likely no treatment. But we know that God can change that. I will try and update as soon as we have anything to update with!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying. Love you all so much,Kelley

Anonymous said...

Still praying!
Love you guys,
Kelley

Kristi said...

Praying for pretty little Abby.. :)

Anonymous said...

Tim & I are praying. And we shall put Abby on our church prayer list.