Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Out of this world!

During lunch my children were having the following discussion on heaven:
Gabe: “Grace, did you know I read in my Bible lesson that when we get to heaven we each get our own mansion!”
Grace: “really?”
Gabe: “What are you going to do with an entire mansion to yourself?”
Grace: “I want to make my own mansion…out of boxes. So Jesus just needs to give me all of His boxes.”
Abby: “Aaaaaand some scissors and tape!”
Grace: “Gabe, but what will we wear in heaven?”
Gabe: “Robes, but not like the ones we have…these will be really long and big.”
Grace: “Oh, like a snuggie!”
Abby: “huh? We get to wear a Jesus snuggie!”

Ohhhh how I love my kids! It doesn’t get more homeschool than a Jesus snuggie!

1 comment:

John & Mary Ann said...

That is so sweet. Thanks for sharing