Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Cute Kids

I (Jennifer) just happened to capture some cute pics of the kids today and thought I would pass them along. It's not everyday that you capture the moment with all three of them. So I figure we better update the blog while I happen to have decent pictures of my kids to show off.

Abby is 10 1/2 months old now. She is crawling all over the house and pulling herself up as high as she can onto anything she can. ESPECIALLY if there is food involved. She actually ate more chicken nuggets than her older siblings the other night. Mommy thinks she is looking more and more like her daddy everyday.



Grace is 2 1/2 and well on her way to 14 years old !!! She is all about the drama. We are finally making some headway on the potty training. She is more than willing to poo-poo on the potty for a piece of chocolate or a sucker. As you can tell by the gorgeous smile she has inherited her mommy's ability to melt her daddy's heart. Just the other day she asked her hard working daddy a question. She said " Daddy....uhm...daddy....uhm, dadddddyyyyyyyyy. Daddy where do live at? " and he said "with you of course sweety". She then replied " Do you live at your work?"
You could smell the melting heart from across the room.
Clint works 60 or more hours a week and he really misses his babies.









Gabe is 4 1/2 years old. He already knows EVERYTHING so don't bother telling him ANYTHING.

His father and I have considered having his name legally changed to Lynn Allen but that name was already taken. That's too bad cause it fits...
I guess he will have to stick with Gabriel.

I am really looking forward to kindergarten this fall. I think his sisters are eager for him to be out of the house part of the day just so they can have a few "torment free" hours

What is it with boys making girls squeal? Must be genetic.

All joking aside, in glancing at my children, I truly am a blessed mother and feel priveledged that God chose me to raise them.













3 comments:

Alecia said...

Look at my beautiful nieces and nephew. They are so gorgeous, each and every one.

PS: Congrats on the upgrade to the Suburban. See - I told you just cause you have kids doesn't mean you need a mini-van. There is a way out, and I'm glad you took it!

The Smith Family said...

Jenna your babies are so cute. I can't believe how old Gabe looks. And yes, I congratulate you on the upgrade as well!
We miss you guys heaps! And thanks for updating your blog so I can keep up on the White house!

Jenni said...

Clint and Jenna, your kids are adorable! I don't think I knew you had another little girl and Gracie was just a baby the last time I saw her! You guys are just blessed! Thanks for commenting on my blog :) It will be fun to keep up with you guys this way.