Monday, January 09, 2006

The Real Us


Okay, on my last update I posted photos of my picture perfect family. This time I figured I'd give you a glimpse of what life really looks like around here. This is Clint and Grace taking a picture of themselves. When daddy revealed the self-taken "portrait" to Gracie she was thrilled to see her nosey and daddy's nosey!



This is Grace. Everyday, all about the drama, Grace. We have been potty training (and I might add we are doing amazingly well Praise God Almighty!) and this was after church on Christmas. We told Gracie she had to go in and go potty before we went to Grandma's house to open presents. This was not the "princess' " plan and so she did what the "princess" does when life does not go according to the plan. Unfortunately for Grace, her mommy is a former "princess" so all attempts at manipulation are lost on mom. Mommy just takes advantage of photographic blackmail opportunities.

This is my son. I love him soooo much because, like his father, he keeps me laughing! He is really into the whole superhero thing and received spy glasses, as part of a kit, for a Christmas present. Of course he never wants to take them off and asks to sleep in them. So here he is brushing his teeth in his tightey-whiteys and super-spy-kid glasses, before he goes off to bed and dreams of saving the world. (Again, a example of mom and the whole photographic blackmail!) What fun it will be when they date. :)










No comments: