Monday, April 28, 2008

Sunny Seattle

Clint was privileged to be asked to play and sing at our friends wedding this last weekend. Ona and Andrew were married Friday night and Clint and I flew out for the weekend to attend the wedding. It was a wonderful excuse to get away for a childless weekend! And of course Seattle is always one of my favorite places to go and visit.
The wedding was beautiful. They are such a great looking couple and truly a match made in heaven. She picked a great guy.... bald shiny head, blue eyes, goatee, great smile..... I gotta say she has great taste! Hee-Hee ;) I love the Ahearn family to pieces and it was a blessing to be a part of this occasion!
We had so much fun while we were there. We got to see familiar friends and even reconnect with some that we haven't seen in years. Thanks Shane and Shannon for hanging out! And thanks Jason and Alecia for letting us all hang out at your place! And by the way we are all way to old to be staying up until 2 AM! It totally kicked my butt the next day. But it was really great to catch up! I am still laughing over a few of the stories......("you people are sick!") :)
We were blessed with beautiful weather and a blue-mid-life-crisis-convertible for a rental car! So we took advantage of it and went to the "beach" and chased the seagulls off of the crabs so we could torment them and take pictures. We also went to Pike Place and had my FAVORITE doughnuts and coffee. If you have never been to the market and had the doughnut company's mini doughnuts they are sooooo gooooood! Take my word for it and wait in line.....well worth it!
It was a really relaxing, fun getaway, and we were glad to be home to our babies. Abby missed her Mama a lot. Every time I talked to her on the phone I'd ask if she was having fun with grandma, she'd say "Yeahhhhh but your taking a long time. I miss you." If that don't melt your heart......
Here's a few pics from this weekend.



4 comments:

Jenni said...

Jenna you look great! I'm so bummed that we missed you guys. We had planned to come to the wedding but last minute family plans couldn't be avoided so we had to decline :( Maybe we will see each other some other time?! So glad you had a great time, and what a perfect weekend to come, you lucked out with the nasty weather we have been having. Bless you guys!

Ona said...

I'M MARRIED!!!!! I love my Andrew! He is an UH-MAZING husband! I love his shiny bald head, blue eyes, gotee and to die for smile - MAN, Jenna you and I have great taste!!

Andrew and I are so glad you two got to be apart of our wedding!

Love you both!
Ona-Lysa Klesken YAY!!!

ps. mmm I love those mini donuts! now Im craving them mmm mmm mmm good!!!

White Family said...

That's right!

Tasty mini donuts and tasty hubby's!

It's a great combination! :)

Anonymous said...

Well said.