Monday, October 13, 2008

Dirty 30!

This last month(September 7) I did the unthinkable and turned 30. BOO. Going into it, I didn't think I would have a problem with it. But well, I did. It's not that I feel old. I don't. It's just hard to say I'm not in my twenty's anymore. I have to check that other box now on the surveys.... Bleh.
My hubby and kids were super sweet and planned me a little party. As always it is more fun to watch the kids celebrate. Both the girls "helped" me blow out ALL THOSE CANDLES! Clint had them make these giant cards. I will keep them for forever.

On the bright side...I have a lot to be thankful for. I have a UH-MAZING husband. Three great kids. A wonderful career. Good friends and family. My life is good. It's the B-E-S-T. I luv it.

Here's some pics from the party!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jenna! Birthday 20 was very difficult for me because I was no longer a teenager! So I feel for you, but I am now 45 and love being this age. There is freedom in wisdom.......that is what you call getting older when you hit your forties!!

Anonymous said...

Oops,
Love Kelley

Kristi said...

Oh no, don't tell me you luv Nacho Libre too! Once I read "It's the best, I luv it" I started laughing. Isn't Nacho Libre hi-lar-ious?! :)