Thursday, October 16, 2008

"weev-wee"

There comes a time in every moms life that your daughters make your heart swell..... mine was today.

I was busily working on some photos before we get school started, and the girls were contentedly "playing" in my bathroom. When they came out.... I died. Their beauty is overwhelming.



Gracie's potential as a make up artist is clear. She will go far in life.



The BEST part of this is that after I took their pictures, Grace gave Abby a mirror so she could see how be-a-u-ti-ful Grace had made her.
One look in the mirror and Abby says, "Awwww man Grace! I look like a clown!"

And I died.

1 comment:

Alecia said...

I about peed my pants laughing! And who ever said Abby can't see very well. I think she had perfect vision when she saw herself in the mirror!

If only Livie had been there to join the fun. That is SOOOOO up her alley!