Saturday, October 18, 2008

Silence Is Golden.....??

My wonderful Mom took Abby for me this morning. She had to run a couple of errands and Abby woke up insisting that her siblings did NOT like her and she was running away to live with Grandma.
Only having 2 instead of 3 really changes the dynamics of the house. Especially when its the older 2, because the are so self-sufficient and entertain themselves well. I took full advantage of it and relaxed on my bed watching a TV movie and snoozing while I was waiting for some laundry to cycle.
When the movie was over I thought to myself..."they sure are playing quietly together." It's such a reprieve to have the house so quiet.....too quiet.
I went in to see what they were up too.....
Whoever said silence is golden was WRONG!





All I can say is THANK GOD they weren't cutting Gracie's hair.....oh and there are two little kids in this house that are in big trouble and grounded from toys.....FOR LIFE!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And how do you think Gene Juarez began his career?!!
Love you,
Kelley

White Family said...

*snort*
No Kidding!

Joe and Tiff said...

Lol that is hilarious and you are right the dynamics totally change when one child is gone. Joe and I joke we could go on a date with when we only have 2 or 3 kids with us.