Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Family

Family life has finally settled down the past week or so. We took a trip to Seattle to see our family there. Clint's parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary and it was great to have all the kids and grandkids together to be there for it. I LOVE to see my neices and nephew. I know that when we all get together it is going to be loud and crazy, but that is half the fun. Getting to see Abby and Liv play together was priceless! They are only 2 months apart, and now that they are going on 4 they really seem to enjoy playing together. When they weren't bossing each other or fighting!
On Sunday we had the kids sing Happy Anniversary to Granny and Papa. It. Was. Adorable. We were shy one kid....Kira couldn't make it for church, but the others did good and made me proud...with the exception of my youngest...she panicked and couldn't remember the words...so stinkin cute.

As soon as I get the video off of my camera, I will post it....I promise!

No comments: