Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hi-Ho Hi-Ho.......

Besides the remodel, September through November are my works busiest time of year. I have been going non-stop the past three months! Between homeschool, housework, and three clients a week, I have nearly reached the breaking point. Lesson learned. I can't be all things all the time. So this next year I am cutting back on how many clients I take, and putting my focus on being Teacher Mom, and Hot Wife! If it means we struggle a bit financially...well then I'll just be forced to pimp Clint out! :)

Clint has also been busy. He has been juggling a major remodel, his own business, and is now working full-time for my dad. That's right, my man is now a home inspector, cabinet finisher, auto mechanic (as needed), home remodeler, and soon to be worship leader....again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pimp Clint out? Just make sure he takes his shoes first, .....or, he coud just turn it into a sexy dance. You know what I am talkng about. Hilarious, Jen! ~Shannon

Anonymous said...

Whoops. Takes HIS shoes off first....