Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's begining to look alot like Chritmas!

We have a Christmas tree....we have decorations o'plenty....we have sugar cookies, cocoa, a fire in the fireplace and 4 inches if snow outside....it is definitely feeling Christmasy around here. All that seems to be lacking are presents under the tree. I have them stashed away some place safe. I just keep waiting for those silly little elves to come out and wrap them for me!
I have lots to update on so I've decided to break it up in smaller categorized posts. That way you don't feel so overwhelmed. I know, I'm a saint!
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I have cards that I intend to send out, but for those of you who aren't on the list....wha-la...Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas beautiful family!
Love you so Kelley